Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Jimmy Mirror (featuring Jimmy Fallon & Andy Samberg)

I am truly devastated to hear that Andy Samberg just had his final season on Saturday Night Live. Without notice too! I guess he was so kind that he didn't want to ruin Kristen Wiig's shine on her final season. I'm so totally bummed. Andy Samberg was the reason I watched SNL even if the host wasn't someone I cared for. Just like I used to watch SNL because of Jimmy Fallon...

I guess still have one fave left: Jason Sudeikis...And although Bill Hader creeped me out at first, he's growing on me. Gotta love Stefon, city correspondent!

I leave you with an epic skit. A highlight skit where two of my two favorite SNL cast members of all time are united. Could be one of my favorite skits, second to the Christmas song one. Enjoy.

Oh and go support him in his first movie, which he did a great job in, That's My Boy, out June 15th. It was pretty goofy, really fast-paced. I went to a pre-screening a week or two ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment