Friday, March 30, 2012

The Hilarious Heejun Han

Heejun Han captured my heart from his first audition video with his flappity-flap arms and his odd sense of humor. While his humor makes a lot of sense in Korean, there are times when his comments make absolutely no sense at all. Aside from his quirky personality, he has an amazing Michael Bolton-esque voice that I adore. I'm excited to see what he has in store for the future. I hope it doesn't mean that Korean snatches him away into the mess that is called K-Pop right now. Hopefully, someone here will pick him up and he will work within the States. I'd hate to see Heejun Han in Korea and be less than mediocre against the numerous boybands and girl groups in Korea, like John Park.

Anyways, check out this pretty rad video. I usually don't sit through interviews or Youtube videos in general, but this one was a crowd pleaser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment