Thursday, November 10, 2011

Immortals 11.11.11

Okay. I'm going to start off by saying that I don't like action, thriller, or mythical genre movies.
But I got free screening passes to go see Immortals before it comes out tomorrow, so I figured, why not?
Well, I wait in line for an hour and what do I find? It's being shown in 3D. SCORE!
When the movie starts, I think, "Great. Can't wait for me to see the Titans in my nightmares. Two hours of creepy gore."
Yeah, there was a lot of gore, but that's totally beside the point.
I have no background whatsoever on Greek mythology, but that didn't matter.
This movie kept me on the edge of my seat for the entire 110 minutes.
I was rooting for Theseus and the mighty gods from Mount Olympus.
If not for the amazing movie, then you must go to see Theseus.
That's all I'm gonna say.

No comments:

Post a Comment