Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Should he still be appearing?

It's so strange how my high school crush continues to sporadically appear in my dreams. It annoys me and at the same time confuses me. Nothing ever happened with this relationship besides childish flirting. In fact, I haven't contacted this person since he transferred high schools when we were young'ns.

WHY DOES HE APPEAR?! Did he make that much of mark in my brain? I obviously didn't make an impression like that on him. So why, why, does he have to show up in my dreams? He's had relationships, serious ones at that, since our flirtatious bouts. Maybe it's because I have yet to have one to move on from this overpowering adolescent crush.

It drives me absolutely crazy that he shows up in my dreams. It makes me feel insanely guilty that he shows up in my dreams, to his girlfriend(s) and to myself. It is absurd the situations my dreams put us in...Back in high school, back to that feeling, back to possibility.

I don't know, but it needs to stop, Brain. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment